Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use this website.
- This website is for use strictly by trade customers that are 18 years and over. No access to prices and on line ordering will be given to those who are not traders as defined
- In order to assist in defining genuine traders, all customers wishing to buy from Kevco Wholesale Ltd must supply two verifiable trade references. This must include the full company name, address and phone number. Trade referees are your current suppliers from whom you have purchased items in the last 6 months. If you object to providing these details, we reserve the right to reject your account application. Trade references are not for credit terms - they are only used to verify your trader status and are treated in confidence.
- We reserve the right to delete or remove registration details of anyone not providing the required information on registration to prove their trader status
- All prices are correct at time of publication; however, we reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notification
- All trade prices are shown excluding VATAny orders placed on a Monday after 13:00 may not be despatched same day as we receive our weekly imports.
- Any orders placed on a Monday after 13:00 may not be despatched same day as we receive our weekly imports.
- We aim to despatch stock goods within 24 hours of the order being placed, unless the order is received after 12 noon on Friday, in which case, they will usually be despatched the next working day.
- Orders are processed in a sequence of a first come first served basis.
- We suggest you select the appropriate delivery service. Fedex offer a 24 hour service once it has been despatched from our warehouse (excluding a few postcodes that only have the 48 hour service). Royal Mail service has an estimated date of delivery.
- Kevco will not be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier.
- Any items that have to be ordered from the manufacturer are usually despatched within 7 - 10 working days, although please allow up to 21 working days. During peak periods, delivery may take slightly longer
- Working days are Monday - Friday (except for UK Bank Holidays), 9am - 5pm
- It may be necessary to send items separately if not available for despatch with main order. This will not incur any extra delivery charges
- Images and descriptions are for reference only and may differ slightly from the actual item sent, especially packaging as manufacturers may change this without prior notification to us, sizes are approximate
- We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us without giving any reason. If an order is rejected, we will attempt to notify the buyer by using the email address given
- Strictly NOT "SALE or RETURN"
- All products are subject to availability
- All sales are final once the order is placed, we do not accept returns or cancellations on unwanted goods because you or your customer has changed their mind or don't like the product.
- Please ensure delivery information is correct before confirming your order. We will not be held responsible if the order has been sent to the wrong address due to the address being incomplete or wrong.
Returns / Refund Policy
- Important: Before returning damaged or faulty goods, you must contact Kevco Wholesale Ltd via email at email@example.com. You can process a claim on faulty goods up to 6 months after the date of purchase.
- If we receive no prior communication, we reserve the right to refuse delivery of unauthorised returns
- All damages or shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of goods
- A full refund for faulty goods will be made subject to the manufacturers deeming the goods are faulty. This can take up to 10 working days.
- We cannot be held liable for orders shipped in good faith to an incorrect address due to wrong details having being entered during the ordering process.
- We will accept returned goods if an incorrect item has been despatched, we must be notified within 7 days and have the incorrect product/s returned within 14 days. Returns will be exchanged like for like.
- We do not accept any shoe returns. Any shoe returns from your customers are eligible to resell however it is your responsibility to do this.
- We do not accept any lingerie returns unless the item is faulty.
- Items eligible for returning should be sent to the business address below, the package must contain the information of the product enclosed along with the invoice number the item appears on.
- Pleaser Faulty goods which are more than 6 months old are only liable for a 50% refund.
- With our dropshipping program we will take the hassle of organising delivery of stock to your customers by shipping direct from our warehouse, meaning that you will be able to run your business with no stock and little overheads.
- To ensure the correct product is ordered and sent to your customer, dropships must be placed online.
- A dropship fee is £3.00 (EXC VAT) this is applied to an order if the address is changed at the checkout.
Weekly Import Orders
- We place our main weekly orders with Seven Til Midnight, iCollection, Glitter, Tia Lyn, Hauty, Pleaser & Ellie Shoes on a Thursday at 16:00.
- We request customers have their orders in before 15:00 so that this gives us time to add everything to the order.
- Anything placed over night on a Thursday and up until 14:00 the following Friday is then placed on a Top-Up order at 15:00.
- We then receive our weekly deliveries on a Monday (on very rare occasions the delivery has been held up at customs, we would then receive it on the Tuesday). We aim to get the full delivery checked in and sent straight back out the same day.
Payment Security Policy
- Our Payment Service Provider is PayPal. You can log in using your PayPal account or checkout as guest.
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. is duly licenced as a Luxembourg credit institution in the sense of Article 2 of the law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector as amended and is under the prudential supervision of the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, with registered office in L-1150 Luxembourg.
- Once your account form has been returned and verified by us, we will provide you with a download link which provides all images from each brand.
- Kevco Wholesale has historically prevented it resellers from selling it's brands on eBay as it was previously seen as a dumping ground for cheap products or finding bargains. This has now changed as more and more retailers large and small now have eBay shops which mirror their websites.
We can now announce that our products can now be sold on a fixed price listing, though low start auction listing are still prohibited.
The following brands can now be sold on eBay:
- Pleaser Shoes
- Ellie Shoes
- Seven Til Midnight
- Baci Lingerie
- Hustler Lingerie
- Rene Rofe
- Pink Lipstick
- Pleasure Wigs
The dropshipping service is also available for eBay orders, they must still be processed as normal via our website. The new policy will constantly reviewed by Kevco and its brands to measure its effectiveness. We reserve the right to refuse to supply anyone who is doing harm to it, its customers or its brands.
- Any personal information provided to us will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will not share or sell any information to any other party
Company Information (Registered Office)